Join The Denny’s Family -
Open a franchise
Denny’s Restaurants have been providing guests with great food at a great value for more than 60 years and is constantly working towards becoming the world’s largest, most admired local restaurant brand.
Denny’s is a brand icon and one of the fastest growing family-dining chains across the globe, and one of the most loved full-service family restaurant chains in Canada.
One of Canada’s leading Family Dining Brands
- Over 75 Locations in Canada – and Growing
- Average of 10 New Locations Opening Per Year
- Multiple Day Parts
- Our Restaurants offer Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night and Take-out + Delivery
- Broad Guest Appeal
- Appeals to Families, Young Adults and Seniors – Supporting Various Dayparts
- Greater Vancouver Area
- Greater Toronto Area
- Atlantic Canada
Contact us to learn more.
Director of Franchise Development
Phone 604 730 6622
Minimum Financial Requirements
Liquid capital to invest
Preferred EXPERIENCE: Restaurant/Retail management**
Total Estimated Initial Investment
With 30% of our restaurants operated by Franchisees, Denny’s is dedicated to helping our franchise community grow. We have a strategic, aggressive, long-term franchise development program, backed up by innovative industry-leading franchise support systems. Whether you are opening your first store or your 5th, you can depend on Denny’s for support.
DENNY’S PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT TO OUR FRANCHISEES
- Standard prototype plans and specifications, including interior layout and décor, equipment specifications and sign design that your local architect must adapt to meet local code requirements
- Management training
- Denny’s Project Manager will work with you, your architect and contractor to provide guidance on building your restaurant
- Field-based real estate resources to source sites and negotiate the Letter of Intent
- One copy of our Brand Standards Manual for each Denny’s restaurant you operate for the length of the franchise agreement
- Continued menu evolution and systems innovation
- Advertising support
- Ongoing field support
- Supply chain support